Frequently Asked Questions
Please check back for FAQ updates as we move closer to the summit.
- How can I register?
- What does my general conference registration include?
- Will I receive a receipt/invoice?
- When do I receive my pass/badge?
- Why is my email address required when registering?
- I want to purchase more than one pass, but I dont have the names of the attendees yet. What are my options?
- I have already registered, but I am unable to attend. What are my options?
- Are press passes available?
- Who is Brunico Marketing Inc.?
How can I register?
What does my general conference registration include?
Access to all general conference sessions, Luncheon Roundtables or general lunch and delegate handouts.
Will I receive a receipt/invoice?
Once your registration has been processed, an invoice will be sent to you by email within 24 to 48 hours.
When do I receive my pass/badge?
Badges and delegate packages may be picked up at the registration desk on October 29th from 8am onward. Please note that we do not send out physical tickets.
Why is my email address required when registering?
I want to purchase more than one pass, but i dont have the names of the attendees yet. What are my options?
Please contact Joel Pinto by email at email@example.com or via phone at 416-408-1376.
I have already registered, but I am unable to attend. What are my options?
Should you be unable to attend the event, we require notice in writing on or before Sept 29, 2016 at 5pm. Cancellations made after this date will not be eligible for a refund or credit. All cancellations are subject to an administration fee equal to 50% of the invoiced purchase price.
Your registration may be transferred to another individual at no charge. Should you wish to transfer your registration to another person, please inform us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 24 hours prior to the event. Please be sure to include the following information about the person taking your place:
- Name and Title
- Direct Phone Number
- Email Address
- Company Name, Address, Website and phone/Fax Numbers
Are press passes available?
Brunico welcomes members of the press at its events when capacity permits/ To be considered for a complimentary press pass, you must be currently employed by an established news organization and you must provide at least one of the following press credentials:
- A business card with your editorial title from an established publication, including its website address
- Two PDF files of (or web links to) bylined articles for the publication or online news outlet by which you are employed or for which you will be freelancing during Playback Marketing Summit 2016. Articles must have been published within the past six months by the same organization
- A current editorial masthead that includes your name and editorial title
- An identification card with your title at the broadcast station that employs you
- An original letter of assignment or a copy of your contract from a publisher or news organization,with an editorial contact included
Please submit your credentials to Alex Khotsiphom (email@example.com).
Who is Brunico Marketing Inc.?
The conference is produced by Brunico Marketing Inc., a subsidiary of Brunico Communications Ltd., which publishes realscreen, Kidscreen, Scripted, strategy and Playback. Read more about Brunico Communications Ltd.